Tuesday, August 29, 2017

CALENDULA THANKS

Hi there Junkies!!! 

So much "purty" going on with this awesome stamp, "Calendula", it's fun to color in any color medium you choose.  



My choice of medium was my MozArt Brush Pens.  These pens are much like the Zig brush markers but a whole lot cheaper.  I've had them and been using them for a while now and I really enjoy coloring with them and the colors are very vibrant.  

After coloring the Calendula, I added some detail with both white and black pens. The background color was created using Copic Markers.  

I hope you found some inspiration here today.

If you'd like to purchase this stamp or any other Technique Junkies Stamps (excluding stamps from the August Release) and would like a 10% discount on your entire stamp purchase, please use my discount code at check out and have fun creating!  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  






2 comments:

Kathy S said...

Gorgeous girl! The vibrancy and the design are just perfect.

Ina G said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeutifully coloured SS. A real stunner. Love the gorgeous vibrant colours. Love the finished white centres.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book