Tuesday, July 18, 2017

JOY SHARED

Hey there, Junkies!!! 

Just a quick post with a new card I made using one of the new stamps from the Technique Junkies July 2017 release.  



The face on this lady just explodes with happiness and I just had to give her some love.  The stamp is called "Joy and Laughter" and I colored it with my Chameleon Colortone pencils.  After coloring the image, I drew a border around the frame with the purple color of my Nuvo Northern Lights Glitter Markers.  The background was created with a stencil from my stash and sponging white pigment ink through it.  I paired the image with one of the sentiments from "Sentimental Sayings" that I heat embossed with white ep.  

I hope I've offered you some inspiration.  

If you love the TJ Stamps and would like a little discount on purchasing them, please feel free to use my code for a 10% deal on all stamps except those from the July release.  


 

Thanks for stopping by.  

INVITE:  We have a FB page....we'd love you to join.
INVITE:  We have a new challenge...we'd love you to play along!  




Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book