Wednesday, April 5, 2017

DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE

Hello blog friends!!! 

It's time for a designer's choice challenge at The House That Stamps Built and this month, it's the fabulous Rock Star, Joy Hadden who has this challenge.  Her challenge is to use a die on your card/project.  

Great challenge, as most of us have dies and love using them.  

 My card uses a rectangle die that I used to cut into the main panel of my image and pop it up and use all the parts to make it dimensional.  

I love the stamp RI#4306-N "Pussy Willows", it's so cute....and says "spring" to me.  I colored them with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is RI#1304-J "Beauty of Springtime" and I only used the main sentiment for the outside of the card.  

This is such an easy challenge, I hope we'll see lots of participants join us.  All the details to enter the challenge can be found at The House.  

Check out these amazingly talented blogs for more inspiration for Joy's challenge.  

Deonna - Donna - Heather - Joy - Laurie - Patti J - Shirley 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget, if you can't wait to win some awesome RI Stamps, you can shop and get a full 10% off your order by using the code RR10CW.

Have a great week and happy stamping!!!! 

8 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

This is soooo cute!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- This is an adorable creation!

Donna said...

What a great idea, like your beautiful spring card and design!

Beth Norman said...

Back in the day I'd say, "how nifty." Don't know why that word came to mind--it's so old. I really like how you stamped over your frame. Your colouring is awesome. Great card.

Patti J said...

Oh, Cheri! This is so beautiful! I love the popped up framework - great job again, dear friend - you always amaze me!

Heather said...

This is adorable and so fabulous!!! I love how you've used the frame!

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun challenge - love this image - and the touch of blue on the framework of the die. Great job.

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is a very awesome card! I LOVE your coloring!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book