Friday, October 14, 2016

EXCITING NEWS!

Hello blog friends!!!  

I've got some very exciting news....I've been asked by Pat Huntoon, owner of Technique Junkies to be part of the Technique Junkies Design Team!!!    I've been a "Junkie" for several years and was beyond thrilled when Pat contacted me and asked if I'd "consider" being a new member of her DT.  

I'm thrilled to be part of such an amazing group of designers for these incredible rubber stamps!  

I'll soon have a post to share with you, but for now, I just wanted to share this exciting news!!!   Here's the TJ Blog...you can subscribe and catch all the techniques and stamps that are shared almost daily. 






Thanks for stopping by!  Have a crafty weekend!!! 



No comments:

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book