Wednesday, July 6, 2016

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY COLOR CHALLENGE

Hi there, blog friends!  

It's the first What If? Wednesday challenge for the new month of July and as it is every first Wednesday of the month, it's a color challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

I screwed up with my card and got more blue than turquoise but I didn't have time for a redo, so just pretend it's more of a turquoise blue, okay?  


Stamps used for this card are from the Flower Power Separates and the sentiment is from The Hello Cling Stamp set.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't miss the incredible creations from these fabulous Rock Stars then head on over to THE HOUSE and join in on the challenge. You might just win a $25.00 gift certificate for Repeat Impression Stamps.  

              Deonna   -   Heather   -   Joy   -   Kathy   -  Laurie  -   Patti J   -   Shirley

Come back tomorrow for another awesome surprise release of more brand new Repeat Impression Stamps.  


5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - and love the "blue" - this was a great color combo to play with.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and take on the cha!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Looks turquoise to me- it is fabulous!

Patti J said...

Oooh....Aaaahhhh....I can't stop looking long enough to write a comment! This is stunning, Cheri - LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I Love all those layered flowers at the bottom! And no matter which shade of blue you used, it's still stunning.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book