Wednesday, January 6, 2016

COLOR CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE

Hey there blog friends! 

We're having a color challenge at The House this week and what a gorgeous one it is. 

For my card I created the color scheme with Distress Inks and Copic Markers. 

RI #2411-K "Pelican's Piling",  #3412-C "Gulls in Flight", #3419-F "Sand, Snow, Water" and for the sentiment I used some stamps from the new "Hello" set. 

We hope you'll come over to The House and play along with the challenge.  You could be the lucky winner of $25.00 worth of awesome Repeat Impressions Stamps. 

Now, take a peek at what the other Rock Stars have created! 

                           Deonna - Heather - Joy Karen - Kathy - Patti J

Thanks so much for stopping by.



7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous use of the blues -- I love beach scene cards :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I love this water view. Beautiful, Cheri.

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Cheri!!! Now you have me dreaming about the beach!! Love you sweet sistah!!

Linda

Donna said...

Gorgeous Cheri! It's amazing what you can do with just three colors. Love the scene. Hope your nursing duties aren't too taxing. Praying for you and your husband's speedy recovery.

Ina G said...

Super scene here SS. Looks so good with those colours. So peaceful!

Heather said...

This is soooo beautiful!!! I LOVE the white embossing and the subtle coloring. Great frame, too.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book