Thursday, November 12, 2015

BIG ON SENTIMENTS BLOG HOP FROM THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hi there blog friends!!!  

I'M EXCITED!!!! 
As promised yesterday, I'm here on a blog hop, along with all the Rock Stars for the release of 4 new sentiment stamp sets from Wendy at Repeat Impressions and The House!!!!   You are going to love these sentiment sets.  

I'm first on the order of the hop - take the hop in order, complete the hop, comment on each one of the blogs and you will be entered into a drawing to win ALL FOUR SETS of the new sentiment stamps.  DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THE HOUSE SITE.  

There will be two winners:  We will be awarding 1 unmounted word set of choice to one individual who comments on at least 4 blogs. And we will be awarding one other lucky individual ALL 4 of the unmounted word sets if they comment on the RI blog and all of the design team blogs.

You must complete the hop by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Sunday, November 15.  The winners will be announced on November 16 at THE HOUSE and the Repeat Impressions Facebook page.  

I created two cards for this hop  


Stamps used:  RI# YOU,   RI #9501-O "Wine Bottle".  The bottles were colored with Copic Markers.  


Stamps used:  RI# HAPPY" and RI# 5108-F Balloon Sil  

I hope you found some inspiration here.....keep going....there's lot's more.  

I'm sending you off to the incredibly talented Heather Mills.  Her creations are incredible.  

Thanks for stopping by.  


16 comments:

joy said...

What a great job on your cards! My favorite is the balloon one - I love it!

Theresa's Studio said...

HELLO Cheri,
Love your HAPPY Cards! THANK YOU for the inspiration. Great use of colors.
Theresa

Lori m said...

Very pretty cards, I really like them both, love the bright cheerful colors you used.
Hugs, Lori m

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Such fun sentiments and really pops it out, to the recipient~

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW so gorgeous how you made the sentiment the focus with such pretty designs. The balloons and the bottles look gorgeous in the multicolored style
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous cards! Love the bright coloring~

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love how these sentiments really stand out against your fun nd vibrant colors!

Cheryl W said...

What fun, colorful cards! These new word sets are awesome. Would really love to have all of them.

Kathy S said...

Cheri, your bottle card is remarkable. I want to directly apologize to you as well as the team for my flub up. I felt really bad. I'm still here in Vegas but will be back over the weekend. Take care.

New Creations said...

Love these fabulous creations in cheerful and bright colors and focused so beautifully with these awesome sentiments!

Niki said...

I really like the balloon card, great colors, very cheerful. The sentiment cards are a fun way to send a very personalized greeting.

Patti J said...

Cheri, these are both so HAPPY!!! Love the bright, cheerful colors that you used on each card. This sentiment hop was fun in measures of oodles!!! Hugs...

Ina G said...

Love both of your brightly coloured cards SS and those big sentiments.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful cards! I love your colouring! These sentiment stamps are awesome! Thanks for a fun hop!

Unknown said...

YOU really outdid yourself with these HAPPY and colorful cards, Cheri! It's hard to pick a favorite. Thank you for helping to make this hop a success!
Hugs,
Wendy
Repeat Impressions

Heather said...

Two fab cards!! I really love the balloon one; those balloons are so pretty and definitely make for a happy card.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book