Sunday, May 31, 2015

CAS AT OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES

Hi blog friends!  

I'm hosting a new CAS challenge at The Outlawz Challenges and it's all about guys and their favorite sports.  Come on over and play along with us.

Here's the challenge


They say, baseball is the national pastime in the USA.  Your challenge this week is to make a guy card depicting a sport that guys particularly like where you're from.  Keep it CAS Sport!  

This is my card for that challenge


The stamp set is from GKD, "Gone Fishng" by Theresa Momber.  The sponged bg is a technique I learned from Laura Bassen on the newest Online Card Class "Mask'erade".  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll check out Outlawz Challenges, there's a new challenge every day and there are tons of prizes to win.  

Have a great week!!!


3 comments:

craftytreen said...

this card is spectacular! the colors are gorgeous. the fish are wonderful. I just cant get over it. thanks so much for sharing with us.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- this is fabulous and your coloring of thee fish is amazing!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE that swirl of water! So perfect with the fish!

ps - Do you play in challenges? Would love to see you join in at The Muse Challenge - my last one to design~ :)

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book