Sunday, April 13, 2014

CAS CHALLENGE AT OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES

Greetings blog friends!!!  

It finally feels like spring in these parts and it lifts the spirits of all of us.  What a joy it is to see "green" sprouting up from the ground and the spring flowers beginning to show.  It's been (as they say here in Maine) a wicked haah'd wint'ah!  

There's a new CAS challenge over at Outlawz Challenges and it fits right in with spring.  This week it's Cara's turn and here is her challenge:  

According to the Old Farmer's Almanac  "April's birth flower is the daisy which conveys innocence, loyal love, and purity. It is also a flower given between friends to keep a secret; the daisy means "I'll never tell."
The other April flower is the sweet pea. "Sweet peas signify blissful pleasure, but are also used to say good-bye."
April is a busy month for this gal as birthdays abound in our family. I want you to create a BIRTHDAY card or project showcasing one of these lovely flowers. Your choice - Daisy or Sweet Pea - just have fun and keep it CAS

Here is my card for Cara's challenge:

Stamps:  "Year of Flowers" and "Vogue Vases" both from GKD.   The technique "Ghost Stamping" I used came from Jennifer McGuire Here.  

I hope you'll come over and join the Outlawz (free membership site) and get in on some of the fabulous challenges (there's one for every day of the week).  You might just possibly win one of the fabulous prize give-aways.  

Have a great week everyone and I hope you'll all come back tomorrow for the big blog hop for Little Lauryn.  You can link to the information from the badge on the top right of my blog.  




2 comments:

Becky said...

wow Cheri, these flowers are stunning!

Patti J said...

Cheri, this is gorgeous! Wowza, girl....love it! I'm going to try this very soon. Thanks for sharing!!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book